Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Thinking aloud - a week on.

Gifs can have a transparent layer, so maybe I can overlay one morph animation [with a clear background] on top of an animated background morph; like a collage/photomontage of cycling animated objects?
I believe it's possible to work with multiple animated layers like this in Macromedia Flash [which I don't have].
If i can solve the problem of multiple animation layers for showing one animated morph on top of another animated morph using PS Elements 3 [which I have] or Toon Boom [which I'm thinking of getting] that would be cool.

The smaller Baron clip - mix 1 - is of most interest, perhaps.
Transitions from different poses of the same object rather than between different objects, and the different poses of that object in themselves made using several intermediate frames which mix two objects, rather than the original extreme objects.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: